School class tour
Students are given a fascinating insight into how naturally warm water from the Lötschberg is used to produce tropical fruits and genuine sturgeon caviar.
This is a fun way to learn all about fish farming and the Tropenhaus. Some of the tour content is delivered by a Tropenhaus guide, and some is discovered by the students themselves. Once all the exercises have been completed correctly, the code to a combination lock can be cracked. This reveals a little tropical surprise for the group.
- Suitable age: Years 1-9 (the tour is adapted to suit the age group)
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Languages: German, French
- Lunch: For rumbling tummies after the tour: CHF 18.00 per person for a pasta dish, incl. mineral water
- One accompanying adult free per class
Guided tours can be booked between 9 and 11.30 am.
|Package price in CHF||1 - 20 persons||21 - 40 persons||41 - 60 persons||61 - 80 persons||81 - 100 persons|
|Price of admission to exhibition not included||1 Guide||2 Guides||3 Guides||4 Guides||5 Guides|
|1.5 h class tour||120.-*||220.-*||320.-*||430.-*||5|
* including Tropenhaus guide and small surprise. Plus admission to the exhibition per person.