For kindergartens, daycare groups and playgroups up to and including year 2 schoolchildren.
Lili the little marmot guides children through the Tropenhaus. This is a fun way for them to learn how naturally warm water from the Lötschberg is used to produce tropical fruits and genuine sturgeon caviar. The visit includes the fish in the aquarium and animals in the tropical garden. At the end of the tour, the children can enjoy a mid-morning/afternoon snack.
- Suitable age: From age 4 through to year 2 schoolchildren
- Duration: 1 hour 15 mins
- Languages: German, French, English
- Maximum number of participants: 15 children
- Cost: CHF 18.00 per child including mid-morning/afternoon snack and small take-home gift
- One accompanying adult free per class