The Tropenhaus experience brings together the themes of renewable energy, fish farming and caviar production with a tropical garden. As the centrepiece of our interaction with visitors, the exhibition on sturgeon, fish farming and caviar production is totally unique in Switzerland. Tropical plants and fruits flourish in the tropical garden, inviting visitors to enjoy them with all their senses.
- Barrier-free access to all of the Tropenhaus.
- Dogs are not allowed anywhere on the Tropenhaus premises
Information about the exhibition
- 10.00-17.30 from Wednesday to Sunday
- Closed for annual holidays: 4-17 July 2022
- Note that opening times may vary on days when special or private events are being held.