Special guided tours
Contact: email@example.com | Phone: +41 33 672 11 46
Your pupils will be astounded as they learn how the natural warm water from the Lötschberg is used to cultivate tropical fruit and produce genuine sturgeon caviar. They will learn about fish breeding and the tropical garden through our fun-based approach. A Tropenhaus guide will share information throughout the tour, and at various points the students will also play an interactive role. When they have correctly solved all the tasks, they can crack the code to the treasure chest, where a small tropical surprise awaits the group.
- Suitable age group: 9 -15 years old (the questions are adapted according to the age group)
- Duration: 1½ hours
- Entry: CHF 8 for up to 20 pupils, CHF 7.50 for larger groups
- Tour: CHF 150 including a Tropenhaus tour guide and a small surprise (groups of up to 20 pupils, a second Tropenhaus tour guide is assigned for larger groups)
- Lunch: For rumbling tummies after the tour: CHF 18 per person for a pasta dish, including mineral water
Our tropical garden boasts numerous crop plants perfectly suited to enhance our well-being and health. Expert guides will tell you all about the plants in our exotic treasure chest and their multitudinous effects and properties. An exciting tour with entertaining stories and practical advice.
- Length: 1.5 hours
- As of 6 people CHF 46.00 pp including guided tour
- < 6 people CHF 26.- pp plus 180.- flat-rate
Come and experience the exclusive evening atmosphere at the tropical garden while enjoying an exotic dinner. After a culinary introduction, your guide will take you on a 1-hour tour of discovery, followed by the culinary highlight of the evening, which will be accompanied by a wealth of sensual impressions, stories and helpful assistance.
- CHF 85.00 pp plus 120.00 basic price
- incl. admission, guided tour and 4-course dinner (up to 12 persons)
Why is Tropenhaus in Frutigen? Where does the “hot” water come from and why do we breed sturgeon? Find out more about the history of Frutigen Tropenhaus and its origins in a talk. Talks work especially well if you are bringing a large group of 80 or more persons or if you want to see the exhibition afterwards without a guided tour.
- Duration: ½ hour
- CHF 140.00
Why is Tropenhaus in Frutigen? Where does the “hot” water come from and why do we breed sturgeon? Find out more about the history of Frutigen Tropenhaus and its origins in a talk. ...